Hidden Valley's Ranch-Style Dressing Mix
- 15 saltines
- 2 cups dried minced parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 1/4 cup onion salt
- 1/4 cup garlic salt
- 1/4 cup onion powder
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Dressing Mix -- from the above
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Put crackers through blender on high speed until powdered.
- Add parsley, minced onions, and dill weed.
- Blend again until powdered.
- Dump into bowl.
- Stir in onion salt, garlic salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Put into container with tight-fitting lid.
- Store dry mix at room temperature for 1 year.
- Makes 42 one-tablespoon servings.
- To use mix - Combine mix, mayonnaise, and buttermilk.