Denny’s restaurants offer a casual dining atmosphere and moderately priced meals served 24 hours a day at most locations. Denny’s is best known for its breakfasts served around the clock, including the popular Meat Lover’s Breakfast and Original Grand Slam®. The lunch and dinner menu are increasing in popularity with a variety of cravable burgers, sandwiches, salads and other entrees. Denny’s remains dominant for the late-night crowd with an emphasis on appetizers and desserts.
Specialty menus for health conscious guests feature low-fat offerings. The chain also offers customers age 55 and over selections at special prices and children 10 and under a specially priced menu. In addition, Denny’s offers free refills on coffee, tea, soft drinks and lemonade.
Denny's Chicken Fajita Breakfast Skillet Recipe
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups home fries or hashbrowns
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 1 small bell pepper
- 1 small onion
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- 1/2 cup guacamole (optional)
- Salt -- to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Salsa (optional)
- Rub chicken breast with fajita seasoning.
- Marinate chicken breast for 1/2 hour.
- Slice marinated chicken into strips.
- Use cooking spray and braise chicken in a hot skillet until done.
- Add onion and bell pepper to skillet, fry and stir on high so as to cook quickly.
- Remove all from heat and set aside.
- Brown left over cooked potatoes or use frozen hashbrowns, cooked until desired crispiness.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide in half and place on serving platters.
- Mix egg with half-and-half, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook egg mixture into two separate omelets.
- Place on top of browned potatoes.
- Place one half of cooked fajita meat and cooked onions and peppers on top of omelet.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese on each fajita platter.
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole, and salsa if you like.