- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup teriyaki marinade (Lawry's is best)
- 4 whole-wheat hamburger buns
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts - (loosely packed)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 large tomato slices
- 4 slices Kraft Swiss Cheese Singles
- Marinate the chicken in the teriyaki marinade in a shallow bowl for 30 minutes. Preheat a clean barbecue to medium grilling heat.
- Brown the faces of each bun in a frying pan on the stove. Keep the pan hot. Cook the bacon in the pan until crisp, then set aside.
- Grill the chicken breasts 5 to 8 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Spread about 1/2 tablespoon of mayonnaise on the face of each bun, top and bottom. Divide the sprouts into 4 portions and mound on each bottom bun.
- On the sprouts, stack a lettuce leaf, then a slice of tomato.
- Place one chicken breast half on each of the sandwiches, atop the tomato.
- Next, stack a slice of Swiss cheese on the chicken, and then the 2 pieces of bacon, crossed over each other. Top off the sandwich with the top bun. Microwave for 15 seconds on high.