People all over the world choose Heinz because our brands make mealtime an uncommonly good experience. Since 1869, Heinz has been developing foods that are superior in quality, taste and nutrition. And while much has changed over the past 139 years, enrich people’s lives with great-tasting, convenient, and healthy foods every day.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste with garlic
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 min.
- Stir often.
- Remove from heat and cover til cool.
- Keep in a covered container in fridge.